Six Sigma is a business management strategy originally developed by Motorola Inc. and it is widely used across industries.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt®
This new Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt course offers students a comprehensive and high quality approach to becoming a “CERTIFIED Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional” with an optional add-on certification from TUV SUD South Asia or APMG. The course is based upon the Lean Six Sigma Methodology of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze and Control) and is a Practical Workshop with Real- Life cases and Practice. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Masters program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis. The course is aligned to ASQ and IASSC exams, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement.
1. Students, Engineers and Professionals working in different sectors seeking knowledge Six sigma as management tool for process improvement at their work place.
2. IT Professionals in Operations and Projects
3. Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Lean Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
4. Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
5. Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma or the Lean Principles in their service offerings and help their clients implement it.
The Six Sigma Green Belt program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process-improvement initiatives. An indicative list of participants in could include :
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of Operations CEO, CFO, CTO
1. Help Your Organization Eliminate Errors.
2. Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement.
3. Applicability Across Industries.
4. Ensure Compliance.
5. Helps Nurture Managerial And Leadership.
7. Excellent Salary.
8. Gain Hands-On Experience In Quality Management. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program stresses on creating a mindset and culture shift that eliminates marginal methods used in traditional contexts, while replacing them with a set of tools that produce exceptional results and strive for near-perfection. Companies across the world have discovered the far-reaching benefits of this methodology and hence there is a huge demand for qualified Six Sigma professionals. This workshop will give you the necessary training needed to meet all work-place challenges.
“There are no prerequisites for attending the course or taking up the exam.
It is recommended (but not mandatory) that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution such as 4P. It is also recommended (although not mandatory) that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.”
Details coming soon
Details coming soon