AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty, validates your expertise in designing and maintaining network architecture for the breadth of AWS services. This certification highlights experience in designing, implementing, and automating AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam is a highly sought-after AWS Specialty level certification. The knowledge of AWS advanced networking concepts as well as their ability to perform and implement network tasks in AWS, is required to pass this certification.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks with five years of hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Professional experience using AWS technology, AWS security best practices, AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models, and AWS networking nuances and how they relate to the integration of AWS services.
- Knowledge of advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options [e.g., IP VPN, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private LAN service (VPLS)].
- Familiarity with the development of automation scripts and tools. This should include the design, implementation, and optimization of the following: Routing architectures (including static and dynamic); multi-region solutions for a global enterprise; highly available connectivity solutions (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, VPN).
- Knowledge of CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6); IPv6 transition challenges; and generic solutions for network security features, including AWS WAF, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), DDoS protection, and economic denial of service/sustainability (EDoS).
There are no prerequisites for attaining the AWS Advanced Networking SPeaciality Associate certification. However, we recommend
- Attending the AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and routing
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. (DVA-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple responses. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide
Exam Guide :
Sample Questions :
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : “Amazon Web Services”, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, [and name any other Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.