AWS Certified Security – Specialty
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. .
The AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification also allows you to demonstrate and validate your AWS knowledge across security topics such as data protection and encryption, infrastructure security, incident response, identity, and access management, monitoring, and logging, which in turn helps in securing data and workloads in the AWS Cloud.
AWS Certified Security – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a security role and have at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions and at least two years of hands-on experience in securing AWS workloads
- Working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment and an understanding of security operations and risks
- Knowledge of the AWS shared responsibility model and its application; security controls for workloads on AWS; logging and monitoring strategies; cloud security threat models; patch management and security automation; ways to enhance AWS security services with third-party tools and services; and disaster recovery controls, including BCP and backups, encryption, access control, and data retention
- Understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms, data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them, and secure internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity to meet a set of application requirements
AWS Essential knowledge is recommended
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam (SCS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple responses. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
This is a three days course syllabus and is a Online/classroom based instructor-led one.
Exam Guide :
Sample Questions :
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Amazon Web Services”, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, [and name any other Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.