Design thinking is a structured methodology used by designers to develop and deliver products, services and experiences that address latent human needs. By adopting design thinking principles, businesses can develop low cost working prototypes for various needs and test them in real time. Design thinking can be applied to complex problems that are difficult to decipher. Using design thinking, organizations could transform their cultures to become more innovative, which is likely to have a positive impact on their top line and bottom line.
This course can be attended by professionals (mid-senior level) from across domains and industries.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Apply Design Thinking concept as a way of life
- Work in a team to visualize and design a possible new product or service and assess the market, business and technical merits/demerits of the concept
- Listen to the customer — empathize to understand hidden/latent needs
- Evaluate financial viability of a new product or service
- Measure risks involved in design assessments
- Learn effectively with instructor-facilitated methods and tools which include case studies, individual and group assignments, spot quizzes, field visits, warm ups, icebreakers, videos and role plays.
This is a three days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Comprehend the Design Thinking framework
- Define project stakeholders and determine design problems
- Understand and define customer requirements
- Set precise, actionable, and measurable goals
- Idea workshops to create personas and map user journeys
- Create innovative and unique solutions
- Perform iterative tests
- Create quick interactive prototypes and mock ups
- Perform behavioral user testing
- Leverage feedback from users to refine and optimize your product
Download Design Thinking Training Brochure
Enquiry Form :