CCNP certification is one of the more advanced network certification. The majority of the CCNP modules are very relevant to the networks of service providers who deal with remote access, switching, troubleshooting, and lowand high-speed Internet challenges. CCNP certification is responsible for making major and valuable contributions to an individual’s skill set.
About Cisco Certified Network Professional :
The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer. Individuals who possesses their CCNA certification, are currently working with Cisco equipment, and are interested in obtaining their CCNP certification or furthering their knowledge of Cisco technologies.
Network professional system admin IT students.
- Acquire full understanding of basic and advanced concepts of VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing , IPv4 addressing and IOS licensing
- Plan, implement, verify, troubleshoot local & wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions
- Having a CCNP certification certainly indicates a level of seniority in the mastery of switching & routing.
- Master the advanced concepts of IP addressing and routing in a LAN or WAN environment
- Learn the concepts for configuring various network monitoring options ,routing and switching technologies
Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Download Cisco Certified Network Professional Brochure
Acknowledgement : CISCO®, CCNA®, and CCNP® are trademarks of Cisco and registered trademarks in the United States and certain other countries.