ISO ® 20000 Lead Auditor
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
This course has been designed for Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits, Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process, Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements, Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit, Expert advisors in IT Service Management .
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Develop lead auditing expertise and Be able to determine whether your management system (and those of your suppliers) is effective
- Be able to prepare for third party audits and Have the confidence to manage internal or third party auditors
- Continually improve your IT service provision. Know how to integrate the auditing of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001
- Understand the operations of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000. Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Download ISO ® 20000 Lead Auditor Training Brochure
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : © ISO, 2017 All rights reserved