AWS Certified Developer (Associate Level)
The AWS Certified Developer Associate Level exam is designed for developers with at least one year of experience coding solutions using AWS for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
AWS certification can significantly boost the kind of salary or rate you command. Over 60% of AWS professionals reported a salary increase averaging 25% to 30%, after passing their certification, either in their current job or by changing the company.
Please note: The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam is changing February 28, 2023. The last date to take the current exam is February 27, 2023. Learn more »
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Basic understanding of AWS service offerings
- Preferred to have completed the AWS Technical Essentials course or having significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services.
- Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- one year plus practical experience to maintain and develop Amazon Web Service-based apps.
After completing this course, you will be:
- Able to understand core AWS services, uses of the services, and the basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process
- Gaining proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS and writing code for serverless applications
- Attaining the ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Getting the ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Achieving the ability to the author, maintain and debug code modules on AWS
- Gain an Understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications and you will be
- Able to Familiarize yourself, with developing API interfaces with the AWS connectivity
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. (DVA-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple responses. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide
This is a four days course syllabus and is an Online/classroom-based instructor-led one.
Exam Guide :
Sample Questions :
Download the sample questions »
Download the AWS Certified Developer (Associate Level)
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : “Amazon Web Services”, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, [and name any other Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.