Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos)
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos (JNCIA-Junos) is the entry-level credential required to continue to the advanced certifications in our Junos certification tracks. Successful candidates demonstrate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching.
Designed for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of networking, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of networking fundamentals, as well as the core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS. JNCIA-Junos exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources. The JNCIA-Junos certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-102 exam.
- Perform various tasks in the CLI configuration and operational modes
- Restore Junos devices to their default factory settings
- Implement network utilities. Configure and operate uni-cast RPF (Reverse Path Forwarding). Conduct password recovery and file system maintenance of Junos devices
- Upgrade Junos OS successfully. manage routing operations, static routing, OSPF, and routing policies. Implement firewall filters
- Install and manage network interfaces. Perform tasks for system logging, configuration archival, SNMP and NTP
No official prerequisites
Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos Introduction Video