Effective governance over information and technology is critical to business success, and this new release further cements COBIT’s continuing role as an important driver of innovation and business transformation. COBIT 2019 is an evolution of COBIT5, so this newly revised governance framework contains everything you value about COBIT5, along with many more exciting new features and focus areas.
IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will learn :
- Generates Efficiency & Productivity in the process of managing IT
- Helps in building trust in and value from Information Systems through Governance
- Helps set you apart from the rest of the un-certified folks
- Increases Capability and provides credibility
- Sets a Benchmark to evaluate you against the Industry best practices
Acknowledgement : COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.