Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt®
Master Black Belt (MBB) certification is a mark of career excellence and aimed at individuals who possess exceptional expertise and knowledge of current industry practice. Master black belts have outstanding leadership ability, are innovative, and demonstrate a strong commitment to the practice and advancement of quality and improvement. Obtaining an MBB is acceptance and recognition from your peers.
The target audience for the MBB certification are candidates who are or have been employed as MBBs within their organization, or well qualified certified Lean/Six Sigma Black Belts (CSSBB) who have substantial experience in each of the major topic areas within the portfolio.
- Focused on practical understanding and implementation of Innovative and Design Thinking
- Holistic integration of concepts from Lean, Six Sigma, PMBoK for effective deployment & Tailored to meet the requirements of both – the individual and the organization
- Seamless integration of LSS with other initiatives like ISO, CMMI for services, EFQM & Learning from experts with different skill categories
- PDU’s: Completion of the training and the post assessment test will qualify the participant for 50 PMI PDUs
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience
- Certified Black Belt from an organization or repute.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in executing continuous improvement projects based on Lean Six Sigma framework as a Black Belt.
- Currently in the role of mentoring continuous improvement projects based on Lean Six Sigma
Download Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt® Training Brochure
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : Six Sigma” is a registered trademark and service mark of Motorola Inc.