Safe® Scrum Master certification training is targeted toward Program Managers, Project Managers, and Scrum Masters to help them utilize the Agile Framework effectively to optimize team efficiency in a safe and agile manner.
Program or Project Manager, Release Train Engineer, Architect, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Portfolio Manager, Consultant, Director, QualityManager, Product Owner, Developer, Delivery Manager, Engineer.
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
What you will learn in the SAFe Scrum Master Certification course :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Discover the principles and key components of Agile development
- Identify the key elements of Scrum
- Understand how to implement Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Understand how to be a practical Scrum Master
- Apply SAFe® principles from a Scrum Master’s perspective
- Explore Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Gain an understanding and discuss performance improvement at the Program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
- ng of PI planning and how to assist this event
- Understand SAFe® principles and participate in a complete iteration
- Build high-performing teams
- Improve flow with Kanban and XP (Extreme Programming)
- Recognize the traits of a servant leader
- Experience coaching with powerful questions
- Figure out methods and processes to facilitate better meetings, nurture team member collaboration, and manage conflicts
- Explore how to facilitate program execution, iteration planning, backlog refinement, team and system demos, and the iteration retrospective
- Pinpoint ways to track iteration progress and foster collaboration and synchronization between the teams in the program
- Adjust your working style to work in a scaled Agile environment/
- Grasp the underlying principles of the Agile framework
- Guide and mentor teams in implementing safe and agile Scrum in a scaled Agile environment using the Agile framework.