Project Management Professional® 6th Edition
The PMP® certification recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. The Course aims to help students leverage Project Management concepts and practices in their daily work, while Success in the PMP® examination allows them to progress – through the knowledge of the PMBOK.
Who is this course aimed at?
The PMP® Course is designed for all those who have any responsibility in the various projects and who would benefit by obtaining an understanding of project management best practices. Those are responsible for all aspects of a project for the life of a project. Lead and directed cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of time, budget, and scope
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Credibility. Provide an unbiased and reliable means to validate your domain knowledge and professional experience. For over 30 years, PMI has offered certification and is a globally recognized leader in the industry.
- Transferability. PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology,
industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage. Be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases, career advancement opportunities and employer recognition.
- Commitment. Emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification, you continue to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Relevance. Demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research and always reflect current industry practices.
- A bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and a minimum three years (4,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years.
- OR With high school diploma or global equivalent: minimum five years (7,500 hours) spent leading and directing projects within the last eight years
- The candidate must have undergone Project Management Training for at least 35 hours
- Check the link for the latest information: https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management professionalhandbook.pdf
This course is designed to prepare students to sit and pass the Project Management(PMP) examination. In order to sit the exam, students must satisfy one of the following criteria:
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PMI website for more information and guidance.
Project Management (PMP) exam:
- Objective testing 200 questions per paper
- The passing is based on the performance at various domains.
- Four hours’ (240 minutes) duration, no additional reading time.
Online Exam Detail
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgment: PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.