ISTQB® Certified Tester is the most widespread qualification scheme in the world, and the syllabi contents and glossary have become the de facto industry reference for the software testing profession. The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at professionals who need to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing.
This course is designed for Testing professional, Test Designers, Test Analysts, Test Engineers, Test Consultants, Testing Managers & User Acceptance Testers. The Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for any one who needs a basic understanding of software testing, such as Project Managers, Quality Managers, Software Development Managers, Business Analysts, IT Directors and Management Consultants.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Learn & describe why testing is part of quality assurance and give examples of how testing contributes to higher quality & Provide examples of the objectives of testing in different phases of the software life cycle
- Recognize the fact that software development models must be adapted to the context of project and product characteristics and Learn & understand the seven principles in testing
- Learn to Identify and describe non functional test types based on non functional requirements & Explain the differences between static and dynamic techniques, considering objectives, types of defects to be identified, and the role of these techniques within the software life cycle
- Translate test cases into a well structured test procedure specification at a level of detail relevant to the knowledge of the testers & explain the benefits and drawback of independent testing within an organization
1 year of experience in Testing is recommended
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
Course Outline / Content :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing throughout the testing life
- Static Techniques
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tools support for Testing
- Objectives of Foundation Certification
- Learning Objectives/ Cognitive Level of Knowledge
- Exam Preparation
Enquiry Form :
Error: Contact form not found.
<p style=”color: #fff; margin-top: 20px;”>Acknowledgement : </p>