Developing SQL Databases
Become an SQL Server 2016 Specialist. Design and Implement Tables and Data Integrity through Constraints. Be able to describe indexes and implement Views. Design and Implement Stored Procedures. Acquire knowledge to design and implement User Defined Functions. And respond to data manipulation using triggers. Get complete knowledge to design and implement In-Memory Tables. Learn to implement, store, and query XML Data. Get to work with spatial data and query blobs and text documents.
- This online SQL certification course is ideal for freshers, programmers, software developers, and testing professionals who want to learn SQL. It’s also ideal for marketing professionals and salespeople who want to better understand their company’s data.
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.