Product owners are in demand—and with the most recognized product owner certification in the industry, you can be too. Best of all, as a Scrum Alliance member, you can tap into a community network that extends far beyond the classroom through events, resources, education, and coaching. Get started today by finding the trainer and class that best match your needs.
WHY choose a Scrum Alliance certification?
The Scrum Alliance product owner certification is the most recognized in the industry. Every Scrum Alliance certification comes with membership in Scrum Alliance, so you can actively grow your skills and your agile career far beyond the classroom.
Whatever your goal, as a member of the Scrum Alliance community, you have access to the help you need. Sometimes that looks like earning a more advanced certification. Other times, that help looks like a proprietary product owner improvement tool, members-only access to experts at events, practical how-tos and content reserved just for active Certified Scrum Product Owners like you, and much more.
Scrum Alliance CSPO training gives you what you need to get a job — and access to everything you need to succeed in getting that job done!
Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification course is suitable for anyone, regardless of industry, who is interested in the delivery of innovative products. This workshop is a great platform to network with other professionals working in Agile and Scrum principles and practices. Our hands-on certification class is appropriate for both software and non-software professionals including:
Project Managers, Team Leads, Developers, Testers, Systems, and Business Analyst, Product Managers, Functional Managers, Development Managers, Architects, Leaders, HR, those who are interested in working with people, those who care about their team’s performance, those looking for ways to foster collaboration.
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.
This is a two days course syllabus and is a classroom-based instructor-led one.
What you will learn in the PSM course :
The following Modules are included in this course :
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results