Best practices for Great Organizations
This seminar is designed for Chiefs of Organizations, Board of Directors, Senior executives, Enterprise architects, IT executives , Quality Managers, Business Excellence professionals, Project managers, IT / Business management Professionals.
- Recognize the moving parts in an organization
- Discuss about the frameworks and Standards
- Managing Measurements and Improvements through the Best Practices
- Understand the Training & Knowledge required in organizations.
- Know about the best practices in various organizations.
- Fully understand the possibilities and challenges of managing your organization’s metrics to deliver decision making inferences.
- Understand the key characteristics, benefits and delivery models of organizations. Address common technical and process challenges related to organizations.
- Creating an action plan for organizational initiatives.
Download Best practices for Great Organizations Brochure