AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials is a training program offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that provides an overview of the core AWS services and solutions. The program is designed for individuals who are new to cloud computing and want to learn about the basic concepts of AWS.
The program covers a range of topics, including an introduction to AWS, compute services such as EC2, Lambda, and Elastic Beanstalk, storage services such as S3 and EBS, database services such as RDS and DynamoDB, networking services such as VPC and Route 53, security and identity services such as IAM and KMS, and monitoring and management services such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
The program is available in both classroom and online formats, and participants can earn a certificate of completion. It includes hands-on exercises that allow participants to practice using the AWS services and solutions.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have a basic understanding of how to use AWS and the benefits of cloud computing. It is a good starting point for individuals who want to pursue a career in cloud computing or want to use AWS for their personal or business needs.
- IT professionals who are interested in cloud computing and want to learn how to use AWS services and solutions.
- Developers who want to learn how to develop and deploy applications on AWS.
- Business owners and managers who want to learn about the benefits of cloud computing and how AWS can help their business.
- Students who are interested in cloud computing and want to learn about AWS.
Knowledge and skills: Participants will gain a basic understanding of the core AWS services and solutions, which can be applied in various roles and industries.
- Hands-on experience: The program includes hands-on exercises that allow participants to practice using the AWS services and solutions in a safe and controlled environment.
- Certification: Participants can earn a certificate of completion, which can be added to their resume or used to demonstrate their knowledge and skills to potential employers.
- Career opportunities: The program can open up new career opportunities for individuals who want to pursue a career in cloud computing or related fields.
- Cost-effective: The program is available at a reasonable cost and can provide significant return on investment for individuals or businesses that want to use AWS services and solutions.
Flexibility: The program is available in both classroom and online formats, which allows individuals to choose the format that best fits their schedule and learning style.
Participants should have a basic understanding of computer hardware and software, including the operating system, file management, and basic networking concepts. They should also be familiar with the internet and have experience using web browsers.
In addition, participants should have a basic understanding of programming concepts, although this is not required for the program. Some familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++ can be helpful, but it is not necessary.