Enterprise Big Data Professional (Live VT)
About this Course
What benefits can your organization achieve with Big Data? How to spot patterns in large quantities of enterprise data to improve performance and find underlying pattern that can benefit the organization? How can enterprises obtain a competitive advantage with Big Data? The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course discusses the theoretical concepts of Big Data and subsequently applies this knowledge to a real-world case study.
The Big Data Framework provides a holistic and compressive approach for enterprises that aim to leverage the value of data in their organizations. The framework covers all the essential aspects of Big Data that are necessary to understand and analyze massive quantities of data.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fuThe Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program, that is globally recognized and accredited by APMG-International. The curriculum provides a vendor-neutral and objective understanding of Big Data architectures, technologies and processes.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is a vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data best practices towards enterprise organizations. The practical examples from real-world situations will help to gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Who is this course aimed at?
The Enterprise Big Data Professional qualification is aimed at individuals who are involved in enterprise Big Data analysis, who require a working knowledge of the principles behind Big Data, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Professional qualification therefore includes :
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Digital Marketeers
- IT ProfessionalsWhat will you learn by taking this course?
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competences in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
Section 1 Introduction
Introduction to the Program
Section 2 Big Data in Action
Big Data in Action
Section 3 Big Data Essentials
Big Data Essentials
Section 4 Adoption & Preparation Consideration
Adoption & Preparation Consideration
Section 5 Big Data Analytics Lifecycle
Big Data Analytics Lifecycle
Section 6 Big Data BI & Enterprise Technologies
Big Data BI & Enterprise Technologies
Section 7 Big Data DB Storage Concepts
Big Data DB Storage Concepts.
Section 8 Big Data Processing Concepts
Big Data Processing Concepts.
Section 9 Big Data Hadoop Essentials
Big Data Hadoop Essentials
Section 10 Big Data Analysis Techniques
Big Data Analysis Techniques
Section 11 Big Data & Telecom Industry
Big Data & Telecom Industry
All Enterprise Big Data Professional examinations are administered through APMGInternational and can be taken either paper-based through an Accredited Training
Organization or online via the website of APMG-International.
Enterprise Big data Professional exam
- The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The pass mark is 65% (39 questions)
- The pass mark for a trainer qualification is 75% (45 questions)
Online Exam Detail
Exam voucher included:
Free resit (T&C apply):
Course duration: 14+ hours
Access period: 1 month
Quizzes & practice exams:
Acknowledgment: Big Data Partnership and the Big Data Partnership corporate logo is a Registered® Trademark of Big Data Partnership Ltd.
The logos for Hadoop, Mahout, Hive, Apache Hbase, Pig, Whirr, and Zookeeper are all also trademarks of Apache Software Foundation.