Website 4P Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Description of the role :
4P Advisory Services, One of the fastest-growing Global Training and Consulting organizations, seeks Corporate trainers for delivering Training Programs at Corporates and at Open batches.
A Trainer is a specialist responsible for increasing a company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to the employees of clients and individuals. We use seminars, lectures, online platforms, and more, to train professionals to achieve organizational by acquiring skills & knowledge.
At least 5 years of experience and expertise in training on any few of the topics: ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, ISO9000, Cloud computing, Telecom Technologies, MI/AL. Not necessarily all.
The candidates must be ready to travel extensively Travel across the country for delivering training programs. Candidates must have delivered ENERGETIC training programs for corporates.
- Collaborate with management & clients to identify the customers’ training needs.
- Plan, Schedule, and Execute appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Prepare training materials such as module summaries, lab manuals, practice sheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide other trainers.
- Develop and manage monitoring systems to measure the performance of the job responsibilities according to the training provided.
- Interact with other trainers to create new offerings, based on the available trainer skills & capabilities.
- Provide ideas for improvement, based on the feedback from trainers and attendees. Or from observation.
- Check and support the LMS, Support/use the Training Need Analysis tools
Qualifications and Skills:
- Full-time college Degree or a Diploma /High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years minimum contract
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Professional approach to delivering training modules
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability and experience to convert ideas into actions.
- Deliver Training programs with confidence, poise, attitude, knowledge and flair.
- Self-awareness, Self-management, and self-motivation
- Great Presentation skills
- Having used or having knowledge of Learning Management systems will be an added advantage.
- Will report to the Executive Director
Contact Details :
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website https://4pa.in to know more about our services!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com