Detailed Profile of Sanjay A. Zantye
- More than 16 Years of rich experience in IT.
- Vivid exposure to various technologies and services offered under IT and ITES.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
- Lead Auditor – Quality Management System, Information Security Management System, Information Technology Service Management System and Business Continuity Management System.
- Responsible for managing Operations of ProcessLOGIX to assure smooth functioning and consistent growth in the consulting industry.
1. Educational background
- Bachelor of Marketing Management, Pondicherry University
Post Graduate Level
- Master of Business Administration (International Business), Pondicherry University.
- Lead Auditor – ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System (RAB-QSA)
- Lead Auditor – ISO 27001:2005 – Information Security Management System (RAB-QSA)
- Lead Auditor – ISO 20000-1:2011 – Service Management System (RABQSA)
- Lead Auditor – BS 25999-2:2007 – Business Continuity Management System (RAB-QSA)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Citrix Certified Sales Professional (CCSP)
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics, Board of Technical Education Maharashtra.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management, AIIMAS Chennai.
2. Industry exposures
ProcessLOGIX Consulting Pvt. Ltd.(Operations Head)
- ProcessLOGIX is a management consulting & training firm assisting various organizations to implement international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 22000 etc. It also provides assistance for product markings such as CE. ProcessLOGIX is one of the few consulting organization in India that provides Business Process Review and Re-engineering services.
- The responsibilities include business development, project planning, managing delivery mechanisms, execution and trainings.
SoftPEERS (Business Head)
- SoftPEERS is a group company of ProcessLOGIX which is focused on IT Solutions and Services. Company provides solutions such as Social Media Monitoring, Workflows using SharePoint, ERP for Construction Industry etc.
- The responsibilities include business planning, business development, solution designing, delivery planning etc.
Avnet Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd (Product Manager – Citrix)
- Avnet is an Indian subsidiary of Avnet Inc. Company is into distribution of IT products and services. Company has various product lines for distribution such as IBM, HP, Oracle, Juniper, NetApp, Virtualisation with VMware, Citrix, Quest etc.
- The responsibilities included managing the entire business for Citrix product lines under Virtualisation BU. Citrix product line included solutions for application virtualisation, server virtualisation, desktop virtualisation, application delivery, secured access and VPN etc.
- Role involved deep engagement with principle, partners, customers and virtual teams internally. Responsibilities included conducting product trainings, solution designing, managing delivery and implementations for citrix product lines.
Xandros Corporation (Country Manager)
- Company was into development of various products on Linux including Desktop OS, File Server, Enterprise class mail and messaging solution called Scalix, cross platform management packs called BridgeWays for Microsoft’s SCOM.
- The responsibilities included managing the entire business operations for India. The responsibilities involved business development, product designing, facilitating OEM tie-ups with major SI’s, working closely with ISP’s and Telecom Operators for product bundling. Was working in tandem with product development team, delivery team as well as support team based in various geographical countries across world.
Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Limited (Account Manager – Education)
- Education team of Microsoft India was a part of Enterprise BU focusing on products and programs penetration in managed and unmanaged education space of India. Microsoft Education team worked closely with policy makers, state and central educational authorities, top class universities, IIT’s, IIM’s and School as well as Higher Education Boards for knowledge sharing, creating mindshare, ensuring better access to technology using various Microsoft’s products and platforms.
- The responsibilities included managing the entire education business for western India. Was responsible for engaging with various state and central educational boards, government universities, technical institutions, deemed universities, IIT’s, IIM’s, private educational institutions for deep drive on technology, creating right mindshare, execute various programs such as virtualisation with Hyper-v, windows live @ edu, learning management solutions using SharePoint etc.
RPG Infotech Limited (Regional Manager)
- The company was category A ISP offering various connectivity solutions to Corporate. Company was one of the first entrants in India to introduce Email along with their US counterpart Sprint Telecom. Company provided various connectivity solutions such as leased circuits, VPN solutions, internet bandwidth, IPLC, Broadband solutions etc.
- The responsibilities included managing the territory for business development, services delivery, liasoning with government agencies for end point connectivity, managing SLA’s, monthly billing and collections etc.
Brisk Technovision Private Limited (Sales Manager)
- The company was into IT products, solutions and services to corporate segment. Company offered IT FMS, Messaging, Open Source solutions and networking. Company with a employee strength of 200 plus engineers was catering to all industry domains for the IT services. Company has developed various solutions on Open Source platform including mail and messaging which was offered as S-a-a-S model.
- The responsibilities included business development from the assigned region, solution designing and presales, solutions delivery.
WizCRAFT Information Technologies (Manager)
- The company was a major supplier of IT products to district level
- Government organizations such as Collectorate, Zila Parishads,and Telecom Circles etc. The secondary markets targeted by the company were individuals, professional firms, hospitals and educational institutions.
- The responsibilities included business development, operations, procurements, post sales service delivery etc.