Project Management Basics (One Day)
Successfully managing a project requires effective planning and adherence to the industry’s best practices in every step of the PM process. By learning the basics of project management, the participants will be better prepared to participate in projects in the organization and contribute to its success. In this course, the participants will identify effective project management practices and related processes, aligned to the industries
1) Business management and executives who earn to build a broad understanding of how strategic planning, business execution, and project management fit together
2) Practicing and aspiring project professionals who want to develop a working knowledge of project management
3) Upcoming and coming project professionals who wish to explore the broader implications of project management as well as considerations for certifications including project, program, portfolio, and risk management
4) Talent managers, training managers, and human resource managers who are responsible for hiring the best people to execute their organizational strategies and who are involved in workforce development
5) Anyone who works within a Project Management environment or PMO.
- Tap Project Management job opportunities with an understanding of Project Management terms, processes. practices and definitions.
- Helps fast track to Project Management opportunities
- Understand the PM perspectives and the role of Project support professionals & team members in Projects.
- Domain agnostic Tools and techniques to improve the projects 5)Industry connections through International partners like PMI, AXELOS®, APMG®, Peoplecert® etc.
Enquiry Form :