Detailed Profile of Karthik Kasinathan
Over 11+ years of Technical experience in the IT/ITES projects : Handled a wide range of responsibilities involving voice and non-voice roles. For the past four years have been working in the banking and shipping domain as Configuration Manager responsible for project delivery.
- ITIL Certified Expert in Service Management.
- Have been training for 3 years both in house and external.
- Have handled more than 80 batches of ITIL.
- Excellent feedback from the associates and trainees
- Have been assigned to modify the Service Operations and Service Transition book for a leading institute.
- Currently training for leading training centers in India.
1. Current Responsibilities
- Documentation of procedures for ensuring excellent data quality.
- Perform regular reviews/audits with vendors to synchronize with vendor’s provided inventory and data from tools.
- Introduced process improvements to save time and to improve data quality
- Perform regular reviews on change management data
- Release Management for all the devices which are in our scope
- Involved in regular enhancements in applications and tools
- Recommend service improvements to CSI team from audit findings etc
- Handling projects related with process and cost savings
- Handling Vulnerability and Security Management
- Training the team in ITIL concepts till Expert Level.
2. Additional Responsibilities
- Consultant for improving other service management process.
- Project Management for identifying and replacing the End of service devices.
- Played a major role in process and tools integration.
- Improved the data quality from 60% to 99% and maintaining it for 2 years.
- Have successfully implemented new tools for the respective services.
- Have implemented Waste Management process to identify and remove waste.
- Showed great performance in cost savings(saved $320,000) in 6 months.
- Awarded the highest award in the project for continual improvement and cost savings.
4. Academic Qualifications:
- B.SC (Maths) , Vivekananda College ,University of Madras
- Leadership Certification from OnTrac, Chennai