Cloud Computing Training Program
This new Cloud Computing course offers students a comprehensive and high quality approach to obtaining the knowledge needed to Manage the Cloud Environment in the Organization.Course Duration and Structure
This is an intensive Two-day, instructor-led and classroom-based course.
The objectives of the course are:
- To understand the main concepts, processes, functions, benefits and challenges of Organization
- The purpose of the Specialist qualification in Change Management is to certify that the candidate has gained the knowledge of relevant industry best practices and is capable of applying them in a working environment.
- To understand how the Change Management processes and functions can help achieve business excellence
The following Modules are included in this course:
- Module 0 – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Module 1 – The Principles and Concepts of Cloud computing.
- Module 2 – The Evolution of Cloud computing.
- Module 3 – Virtualization basics: Technologies, Vendors and Architecture
- Module 4 – Cloud computing Architectures.
- Module 5 – Benefits and limitations of Cloud computing
- Module 6 – Security and Identity management.
- Module 7 – Implementing and Managing Cloud computing
- Module 8 – Evaluation of Cloud computing.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for IT managers, business managers, IT professionals and procurement specialists, who want to qualify for a role within the rapidly growing field of Cloud Computing. For organizations and trainers,
Benefits of Attending
The course aims to help the participants to leverage the Cloud Computing concepts and the Managing the Cloud through the recommended best practices, in their daily work.
Current Course content is consistently modified to the specific Organizational requirements and Technological advances, on a regular basis.
The available options (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
The possibilities the different options offer
Key success factors and how to make a business plan for Cloud
What Cloud Computing can do to help improve performance (e.g. business case development)
Ways of selecting the right supplier
Designing the right implementation (e.g. sequencing) strategy.
Students will receive a copy of the course slides along with the explanatory notes.
6 to 25 students.
Exam and Certification Criteria
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
Duration; 60 Minutes
Open book/notes: No
Negative markings: No
Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
The instructors hold the necessary Certificates in IT Service Management and Cloud Computing They also have relevant experience in the domain.
* No information from this document can be copied in any form without the explicit written permission from 4P Advisory Services (http://www.4pa.in)