Certification Tourism Overview
4PA invites professionals to its Certification Tourism Package bringing Learning & Certification, together with the Fun & Frolic of Goa.
In this exciting learning adventure, we bring 3 International Certification courses with an excitingf site seeing experience at Goa .
The International Certifications include ITIL® Foundation, PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
With the learning fun, also come with the risk-free offer of not spending additional funds, even if some one fails. Yes!! 4P is offering a FREE RESIT for any one who fails in the exams, at no costs to the candidate, in this package.
Certification Tourism Inclusions
- 3 International Certifications!
- Free Resit if at all a candidate fails!
- Pick up & Drop facility from/to Airport or Railway Station at Madgaon (Drop facility will be available till 1st May’18 by 12PM )
- Stay in one of the Best Hotels for 12 Nights
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (No Alcohol)
- Sightseeing [inclusive A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing, vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to participants as per itinerary only (point to point basis) ]
Certification Tourism Exclusions
- Air Fare / Train fare / VISA
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Disco Club/Pub, Personal Shopping, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Soft & Hard Drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Joy Ride (Toy Train) etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees, if applicable for any site seeing locations.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Get in touch with us for more details!
Trainer Profile :